Brooms Fuel Pump Open

Thank goodness! Paul at Swancraft was really helpful when we needed to get Moonlight Shadow pumped out and refuelled whilst the Brooms kiosk was closed, but with all the ‘breezes’ we had in February it was a bit more stressful anticipating that we needed to get up the Dyke to Swancraft than just our normal refuelling at Brooms. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tempest said:

For information of members, Broom have posted on their Facebook page that their fuel pump, pump out facilities and water points are now back operational after a period of refurbishment

Spooky: As you were posting this I was there having a look at the job and thinking I must post something when I get home. Looks a nice job and the jettys don't look too old either, but I never saw it before the work was done. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just an update on Broom’s new setup. The new kiosk is open and various goodies, including ice cream, on sale. The water hose is now stored away in a cupboard of sorts and has to be released for use. That I think means the kiosk attendant has to be there to assist so no water readily available out of hours. Kiosk opening hours are Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun 8.15am to 4.30pm and Mon/Fri/Sat 10.30am to 4.30pm. Fuel looked to be £1.28 per litre. Pumpout still £18 for single tank. 

1 hour ago, Heron said:

Why does a pump out cost so much down south? Brundall navy being taken for a ride? Hope so!

It depends where you go down south. Norwich YS I believe is £12 and in Beccles both Hipperson’s and Derby’s Quay were around that last year. Broom’s is, and always has been, the most expensive.