What's Wrong With These Photos

DAVIDH

Indeed!

Um, trying to guess from memory, bit of a stab, can't see the signal box? Electric post missing? Sure there's safety ladder near there, can't see it, layby pontoon (unless its out of shot) statue looks a bit odd, does it normally have a hat??

Ha! crossed with Grendel!!!

Peter, you have two. The signal box, and I'll give you the look of the shed, as it should have a white sign on it. Howard, yes the electric post is missing, so still two to go.Β Β I'll put the original up when you find the others. OK to look at any of your own imagesΒ you may have to compare now.Β 

now dont ask me if there are any ropes missing as I wouldnt know, but there seems an imbalance in the ropes above the sail I would think there should be one from the mast end of the beam that holds the top of the sail to counter the two going to the other end to make the forces on the framework (of ropes) balance. (looking on the ropes as a frame structure)

8 minutes ago, grendel said:

now dont ask me if there are any ropes missing as I wouldnt know, but there seems an imbalance in the ropes above the sail I would think there should be one from the mast end of the beam that holds the top of the sail to counter the two going to the other end to make the forces on the framework (of ropes) balance. (looking on the ropes as a frame structure)

Can you be more specific please?