An Offer Of Help.

JennyMorgan

With the present unknowns of the Corona Virus pandemic I suspect that some of you may be prevented from visiting your boats. If I am able and not knocked for six by the bug myself and your boat is in or around Oulton Broad then don't hesitate in demanding help, even if it is just me walking past to see that no one has nicked it or is claiming squatters rights. I can even check to see that the waterline is still above water or I can let the cat out for a run, just ask.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

A fine offer JM.

We are coming down on Saturday, will also be looking around but has we are moored at Cove (Brundall) we know the David's always have a walk round daily checking all boats, that is one of the reasons I would recommend Cove and would be reluctant to leave Cove.

If anyone has any concerns let me know.

paul

• Like 1

Great stuff everyone

I am going to be around on the Southern Broads next week, and as always I never plan anything at all, so if anybody would like their boat checking up on, or are unable to get to shops etc etc, feel free to let me know and I will do the very best I can (walking around is of no concern to me) just like I plan to do in order to do my bit for all of the concerned local Broads pubs whilst I'm there :default_beerchug: