I'm Fed Up With Corona Virus, So Here Is My Dog :)

Ray

You have a dog?  I raise you a young horse (will be 2 years old in June).
This is "Lenti" ("Lenticularis") - belongs to my daughter...

Lenti.jpg

Photo taken last Saturday.

• Like 8

This is Bill, sadly no longer with us but was such fun to have around. His favourite place was a MacDonalds drive through where he'd 'woof' at the person serving through the window upon which I'd translate that he was asking for a hamburger. He also won a dog show after we taught him to count!

1564013494_Bill9.thumb.jpg.6ae718f6d96ba253998c0905b1c2f224.jpg

He took to looking after one of the chickens when it was poorly

1653764762_mmm054.thumb.jpg.d90d3a89625b0acb61518faed2ae0153.jpg

And would cuddle up to the cat!

1044704737_BillnDarwin5.jpg.f62a8d28fb3ffea8199e9e074509cae4.jpg

• Like 10

Cloud.... who brings a lot of sunshine into our lives following the passing of our two previous sibling cats last winter. She is a dog that has been reincarnated as a cat, they are known as puppy cats for reasons 8 months in I fully understand!

900EFF35-2812-4062-BF7B-C8176BDF0822.jpeg

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, JanetAnne said:

Did I mention the parrot? He absolutely loves the boat and the people along the riverbank. His favourite mooring is Wroxham where there is lots going on and he can show off to everyone passing by. IMG_1783.thumb.JPG.daf8e79692969d051159c0eb07ee077b.JPG

What's his name?

This is Mindy, nearly 17 and still stupid !!  In this photo she's just crawled out from under the sink where I was fixing a leak.  Sadly her brother passed away a few months ago, we'd had them from 8 weeks old.

Mindy.jpg

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

As we have an ex-dog included here is Winston, we lost him last may aged 14 to old age and a heart condition.

He was a shepard/husky/lab mash up, or as I sometimes called him "a shepuskador".

winston.thumb.jpg.fe35223fb2b63b755d0ea3d274f1c7e4.jpg

He looks so like our first dog, Biff!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NeilB said:

This is Mindy, nearly 17 and still stupid !!  In this photo she's just crawled out from under the sink where I was fixing a leak.  Sadly her brother passed away a few months ago, we'd had them from 8 weeks old.

Mindy.jpg

Sorry you lost her brother, when I read your post I couldn't help but wonder if his name was Mork? I might just be showing my age!

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Ray said:

Sorry you lost her brother, when I read your post I couldn't help but wonder if his name was Mork? I might just be showing my age!

Spot on !!  We had no idea what to call them so I jokingly said Mork and Mindy, my wife loved it so my protests that I was only joking were overruled !

• Haha 1