I'm Fed Up With Corona Virus, So Here Is My Dog :)

Ray

43 minutes ago, Ray said:

Have you a photo to share as well Upcycler, all pets we have known and loved are welcome here. 🐾

I have an Irish Staffy who is 12 years of age, I haven't done this for a while but I will try and get some photos done and post them on the NBN. If I have any problems I'm sure there would be a few tech people on here who would help me out. Hopefully!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I think we've broke this one, the morning walk became 4.5 miles with a good bit of chasing a whistling ball due to sod all else to do all day and she still isn't very fit due to spending most of her life in a shelter, she did wake up briefly while I took a piccie then when back to snooze.

But she does like her little nest in the garden, she has another in an ivy clad buddleia for when the wind blows the other way, she disappears into that one.

nesting.thumb.jpg.9c59fd055867a0b9f370278a4557c45f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest GreenJack

What an absolutely wonderful selection of beautiful creatures this forum lay ownership too. Congratulations to you all for such a beautiful family

53 minutes ago, GreenJack said:

What an absolutely wonderful selection of beautiful creatures this forum lay ownership too. Congratulations to you all for such a beautiful family

Do you have a pet to add to the gallery GJ?

Welcome to the forum 👍

Guest GreenJack

Thank you Ray. I do have a cat, although I would have to chase her through the cat flap for a picture right now, which may not give the most appreciated photo you have seen.

I shall try when I can though, certainly

• 2 weeks later...