I Too Am Fed Up With Coronavirus So Here Is My Dream Carriage.

ChrisB

9 hours ago, Bluebell said:

Another blast from the 60’s

CCEC4E3A-C0B9-47EA-A175-1E3222F4A16E.jpeg

There is one of these in my Brother in law's garage hiding under a sheet, under a pile of golf clubs/model aeroplanes/motorbike stuff. Unless it crept out while he wasn't looking. Been there years and should be available one day...

This is my present project. It's a replica 1932 Ford Model 'B' Sedan in fibreglass and fitted with a Ford 3ltr V6 from a Reliant Scimitar. I had it stripped down to the chassis for a full rebuild and the body painted in Candy Apple Red over the winter for it to be ready for this summer!! It's still in the paint shop with some parts in primer and was going to have the colour coat the next week for me to have it back here on 28th March. Then all this kicked off and now I'm chomping at the bit.

P2230052_01.JPG

• Like 4

Thanks Carole. I used it during last year from time-to-time to sort out niggles and rattles  and getting the suspension right etc. This year was going to be a full year of use from around mid May, when I expected to finish it. For those not up-to-speed on these, it's known as an American Hotrod. here's one I built back in 1972. It's still owned by a long time friend of mine so I do see it from-time-time. This was fitted fitted with a 3500cc V8 with supercharger. It was quick......:default_rolleyes:

model.T - Copy.jpg

• Like 2