Anonymous Report On BA

Vaughan

1 hour ago, JennyMorgan said:

Now that report has some real credibility. I still think the Glover report will be used as the fuel to bring in all sorts of changes including management restructuring, just my guess. 

40 minutes ago, floydraser said:

I still think the Glover report will be used as the fuel to bring in all sorts of changes including management restructuring, just my guess. 

In normal circumstances I would agree with you, but these are exceptional times, what with brexit, coronavirus and a national toilet roll shortage. I suspect that the Broads Act would need to go back to Parliament and I do wonder if sufficient Parliamentary time would be made available? I can see the Glover Report being lost and buried. 

1 hour ago, JennyMorgan said:

In normal circumstances I would agree with you, but these are exceptional times, what with brexit, coronavirus and a national toilet roll shortage. I suspect that the Broads Act would need to go back to Parliament and I do wonder if sufficient Parliamentary time would be made available? I can see the Glover Report being lost and buried. 

I think it'll come down to the order of priorities and until the problems you list are sorted, nothing will happen to save anyone having to make a decision.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, floydraser said:

I think it'll come down to the order of priorities and until the problems you list are sorted, nothing will happen to save anyone having to make a decision.

That is probably true, in the meantime the more I read the more an old quote keeps coming to mind.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority, still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it.

Particularly when you add this to it.

CONTROL FREAK. 

a person who feels an obsessive need to exercise control over themselves and others and to take command of any situation.

Fred

3 hours ago, rightsaidfred said:

CONTROL FREAK. a person who feels an obsessive need to exercise control over themselves and others and to take command of any situation.

For the life of me I cannot think of any individual at Yare House to whom that might apply, not even in a month of Sundays I can't!! Any ideas anyone? 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

For the life of me I cannot think of any individual at Yare House to whom that might apply, not even in a month of Sundays I can't!! Any ideas anyone? 

Not at Yare House, but it is just a description:

I.K. Brunel. R Branson. E Stobbart. And I'm sure there are many others. "Control Freak" does not equal "loser".:default_dry: