Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely mums. I hope your children spoil you rotten as best as they can under these current circumstances.

For those that can do, make an extra special effort to show your mum they are loved and appreciated for those of us that aren't able to do so anymore.

Enjoy

:default_smile:

Thank you Jay. My kids will be FaceTiming me later. My daughter became a mum herself last May and she lives in Scotland. Also I will FaceTime my 86 year old mum. Thankfully shes pretty phone savvy. All I can say FaceTime is an absolute godsend in these times 

• Like 2

Strange day as we lost my mother-in-law at the end of January. But it's tears of joy today for the life she lived. She was 100 after all and we're glad she's not going through the isolation this virus would have brought. She was the most amazing woman I have ever known. Such a spirit of generosity and love.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. 

IMG_0459.jpg.daccab303a797cc9e556aaf254e5ac27.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SwanR said:

Strange day as we lost my mother-in-law at the end of January.

Sorry to hear this Jean, I always find today a hard day having had my mum slip away at a pretty young age to the Big C as she laid in my arms. It makes it so much better when I see kids showing their mums some special attention however :295_rose: