• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

JennyMorgan

Sandford By Stealth.

9 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

That's excellent, if not surprising news! 

It's funny when he's talking about silt though - he does love to stir it up a bit now and then!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vaughan said:

It's funny when he's talking about silt though - he does love to stir it up a bit now and then!

All in the name of balance, albeit balance might not be possible on many topics involving the Broads Authortity. I really do not understand the man.. 

17 hours ago, psychicsurveyor said:

Brundall broad was closed many years ago as an experiment.

It is still owned by the marina. There was talk about opening access for marina use, that may have been shelved because of cost. I doubt it would ever be available for public access, why would the owner pay those costs without any return.

I wonder if they considered using the broad before they took the decision to dig out the basin where the hotel used to be? Quite an investment in itself. 

1 minute ago, floydraser said:

I wonder if they considered using the broad before they took the decision to dig out the basin where the hotel used to be? Quite an investment in itself. 

It seems to be a long-term plan or dream.

Along the lines of what Marshman says, I can't help wondering if there's a wildlife forum somewhere showing the same broadsheet and complaining that the BA is cutting back too much natural habitat?:default_hiding:

It's all in the interpretation I guess.

Thank you Mr Waller for your kind words - its good that someone keeps you on your toes. You cannot have it all your own way and just as you like to propound your views as correct in every way, I take the view that there are many who do not always agree with you and I shall continue to point people in the other direction if I should consider it appropriate!

As has been said quite correctly, its all in the interpretation!!!! :default_icon_e_smile:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, marshman said:

As has been said quite correctly, its all in the interpretation!!!!

Very true!