At Home For At Least 12 Weeks.

We got home just gone three o'clock. Very nice break. Aim.to go back in a few weeks time .Before we left we topped up with fuel at Brooms £1.28 a litre. Slight mis hap coming  home,Slight  crack on the car windscreen. Will get fixed next weekend. 

Pics from last night  at Langley. 

20200716_203909.jpg

20200716_203915.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

This week Marina and I finished painting  the hall and stairs.Still got bits to do in the garden.For sure this un planned break has meant we have got the house in the right place.Some photos. Firstly when we stripped back the paper,or should I say papers,off the wall bringing plaster with it. The Banisters and spindles,had many layers of paint.Alan an myself took 3 months to strip them back then I stained them.Considering that was over twenty  years ago they were in just a need of slight re staining.The fist photos are photos  of  photos. 

You may notice the  picture is a kingfisher and the hallway some pictures of Norfolk. 

20200822_160559.jpg

20200822_160757.jpg

20200822_160746.jpg

20200822_120719.jpg

20200822_120753.jpg

20200822_120802.jpg

20200822_120844.jpg

20200822_120703.jpg

• Like 5

Now that you’ve decorated all your house, I don’t suppose you care to take on ours? :default_eusa_dance:
Trouble is, we can’t afford to pay decorators, so we really need to get a wiggle on and do some diy of our own.

:default_badday:

The allotment beckons. (There’s always some excuse.)

Guest Jayfire
16 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Ah ha! Does that mean you are out and about on that new boat of yours? (Good) Or still land bound? (Bad)

:default_rofl:Helen  you know this stupid singing numpty better than that :default_biggrin: 

20 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Ah ha! Does that mean you are out and about on that new boat of yours? (Good) Or still land bound? (Bad)

Helen.  Are pubs on dry land?  Where does Mr Fire spend much of his time?  Does he appear to enjoy time spent in said establishments?  Therefore, can land-bound necessarily be bad? 

That said, there maybe the possibility that he is getting acquainted with the newest lady in his life!,😉😉😉😉

• Haha 1