Negative Thoughts And Bad News Only!

JennyMorgan

My guess is that it became too popular, a nightmare for the organisers who were all part-time volunteers. Whatever Beccles does it becomes hugely popular! The Antiques Festival in the Town Centre brings the town to a standstill, the Christmas Fair is like being packed in a sardine can, it's a Beccles thing I suppose, it shouldn't be such a nice place! 

On 05/05/2020 at 08:42, JennyMorgan said:

Now we know why folk flocked to Geldeston! To said folk this must be terrible news indeed! Mind you, perhaps it also underlines a debatable advantages of global warming!

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/norfolk-police-find-cannabis-plants-at-geldeston-1-6637808

They should have left them there, seven plants in a marsh are obviously not organised commercial activity but someones personal crop that surely takes cash away from the drugs gangs, if someone want to grow their own I say let them do it, they'll only buy it otherwise and feed the problem and more likely to get skunk types that are causing so much more problem than the old school weed that used to be around.

And yes I used to love a bit of old school weed before you ask, not a hint of interest in the stuff about nowadays.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, floydraser said:

Plenty of vacant allotment plots available round here......

Plenty of time on my hands due to lockdown.....

I wonder?????:default_icon_idea: :default_eusa_naughty:

Actually, not my subject at all but I thought it needed heat and humidity?

I think it is basically a hardy weed, the hotter the better ,but will grow regardless. It's a cousin of the tomato plant apparently

• Like 1