Arriving April

Brian J.

Hello to all forum members,

Well it's now official, Avon Dawn has a mooring at The Waveney River centre as from 1st April. She is currently with Tony Tugboats and hopefully will be coming to Brundall Bay marina when all work has been completed, and then moving to WRC. I hope to meet some of you this coming season especially those at WRC. Brian J. :wave:wave

Hi Brian

That's good news, and we look forward to seeing you at the WRC in April.

There are a few of us forum members there, but 'forumites' or not, they are a friendly bunch.

Are you going to be moored in the marina or the dyke?

Dave

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Brian, if you`re about, around June 17 for a week, we`ll be on Maffett cruisers Swallow and am planning to stop off at WRC, as Dave S has promised to ply me with drink :liar:liar:lol::lol: . Seriously though, i`ve always been a bit critical about the developement of WRC, but everybody has suggested i give the place a try, so if you (and dave S) are about, we`d love to say hello. Regards ................ Neil.

Hello Dave, Apparently we are to be in the dyke - number 10 berth - but I have asked that if a berth further from the pub becomes available, could we have that one. I now have to work out how to get myself and crew back to Brundall to collect the car. It seems that public transport is a no no, and that it will probably have to be a taxi. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that 4 hours should be enough time to cruise from Brundall to WRC, that is if I can work the tides right. The other thing that worries me is finding out where I can empty the chemical toilet, apart from WRC. All good fun though!! Brian J. cheers

Hi again Brian

Nice and convenient for the shop where you are going to be berthed.

I'm in the Marina, as is my son (GrantS) and his boat.

I have no idea if the WRC is served by a bus, but I would think it unlikely.

If I'm around at the time, I'd be happy to run you back to Brudall to collect your car, but I guess if not, then it would have to be a taxi.

Oh yes, I think 4 hours is enough time to cruise from Brundall to the WRC.

Dave