Broadsedge Re-open!!

stumpy

We've just heard from a reliable source that Broadsedge will re-open from tomorrow between 9:30 and 4:30 for day visits only. No facilities or water so bring your own but at least we can start scraping the green off and see if the mighty throbbing BMC still throbs!

• Like 1

No facilities or water ,  water ie river is there with the use of a mop and bucket and the loos ,  well David was never very keen to open them anyway so nothing new there.   A pee in the bushes it seems the order of the day.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, floydraser said:

As the Tena advert says, "I won't let a little bit of wee stop me being me."

The actress playing her was taking the pee...she was charged with fiddling Universal Credit.. :default_blink:

My new gearbox is on the workshop bench so not much point driving 150 miles there and back until its fitted, but I might have a pointless drive over if we have a really sunny day

No good for me 100 miles away to far for day trip still waiting.  My boat still out of the water

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app