Richardsons 2011 brochure

Dan

Whatho Everyone!

My 2011 Richardsons brochure landed yesterday and I wondered what everyones thoughts were?

Quite a massive change for 2011 as each class has its own entry & more brochure space rather than the previous grouping/tabling of boats by design style. This means the number of pages the boats takes is greatly increased and there is an internal image for each class which is really good I thought too.

I thought the opening pages good - on the area/holiday as a whole and was impressed by their offers for bookings direct with them. In addition to their continuing loyalty card for repeat bookings there is also a few other nice ones that caught my eye - the 20% off a second holiday booked if the first is between 20th June & 5th September (I booked for early June so no second holiday for me!) and the second between a fairly decent date range.

Dan

I got mine yesterday,I noticed a couple of boats had exactly the same picture as other boats advertised.

Overall not much difference from previous years,although in my opinion the pictures actually flatter the boats a bit,however as always there is something for everyones budget,nice to see Melody advertised we had a great holiday on her a couple of years ago.

I got mine yesterday,I noticed a couple of boats had exactly the same picture as other boats advertised.

Overall not much difference from previous years,although in my opinion the pictures actually flatter the boats a bit,however as always there is something for everyones budget,nice to see Melody advertised we had a great holiday on her a couple of years ago.

Hi W44nty,

Some boats do look the same so where we did not have individual pics we used a similar one, that is something we plan on sorting out during the summer when it is better for taking photos..

Have a look at a previous years brochure, we have changed it quite a bit but we still need to tweak it, we have few months to get our thoughts together on that one..

cheersbarcheersbar

I also like the move to the coloured layout plans, to be as the Hoseasons ones.

The colours & the amount of colours used on the layout plan have been selected well. With coloured plans sometimes they look a bit bright & hard to interpret and I am not always keen, but the way they've been done - the restraint in the amount of colours used and the fact there is a good amount of white still makes them really easy on the eye & easier to interpret at a glance.... I think whoever is responsible for that development has earnt themselves a coconut!

Dan

P.S Though whoever put Crusader's plan against Fairway has earnt themselves a tomato! :grin:

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I looked on the website and i could`nt see San Mirabel, did i miss her or has she been sold?. Although she was getting on, she was one of my favourites, shame if she`s gone, or has she been left out this season for a complete re-furb ready for next year?. Regards .......... Neil.

I looked on the website and i could`nt see San Mirabel, did i miss her or has she been sold?. Although she was getting on, she was one of my favourites, shame if she`s gone, or has she been left out this season for a complete re-furb ready for next year?. Regards .......... Neil.

yes its a shame a very nice Aquafibre 37

Jonny ice sliceice slice

hi clive have you de fleeted many boats this year?

Hi Andy,

only this one, we have other boats which have not been in the recent fleets which have either been sold or are now being refurbished to be put back in.

Would you indeed... I shall make a note of that!

Have just remembered - been meaning to ask you Clive.... will you be getting one of the new Broadsman's up to full speed and then heading for the quay like Herbert Woods was reputed to do to test its suitability for hire or would you like me to do that for you?! :naughty:

Dan

Would you indeed... I shall make a note of that!

Have just remembered - been meaning to ask you Clive.... will you be getting one of the new Broadsman's up to full speed and then heading for the quay like Herbert Woods was reputed to do to test its suitability for hire or would you like me to do that for you?! :naughty:

Dan

I dont know about this unless you mean the HW boat which tested our new quay heading last year??