Old Plastic Hoseasons Blue Bird

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Richardsons were in Blakes in those days.

Richardsons have bought old boats from other yards, some of which just might have been Hoseason boats at one time. Might be worth phoning all the long established yards. Yards changed from Blakes to Hoseasons and back again, nobody in Norfolk ever throws old stuff out, you never know, it will be useful, even redundant blue birds! 

16 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Nobody in Norfolk ever throws old stuff out, you never know, it will be useful, even redundant blue birds! 

Which is fine as long as you don't live next door to one of the ones who collects cars to make "A Runner" old Peugeots, Volvos, Defenders and Range Rovers seem to be favourite to have rusting in front gardens.

4 hours ago, Tobster said:

I am looking for one of the older plastic Hoseasons bluebirds, that used to be on either side of the bow on the hire craft.

If anybody has has one they would sell or let me have, I would be very grateful.

Toby

I've got one you can have Toby. It's off my Aston rather than from Newson's but it is a period piece!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

I've got one you can have Toby. It's off my Aston rather than from Newson's but it is a period piece!

That’s fantastic news, thank you. It doesn’t worry me we’re its from.

I will try to work out how to message you privately.

Toby