Clap For Heroes

My sister age 81 has not been able to go out in her back garden many times thanks to the ignorant pigs that live next door who from day 1 have had people round in the garden till late at night.  She lives in a small terrace house, gardens very close,  these people not social distancing and so she could not go in her garden for worrying about catching the virus.  So I know what you mean Grendel. 

the lad next door (in his 20's but mentally challanged) stops my daughter going into our back garden as he hangs out of his window staring and occasionally adds a wolf whistle for good measure, I was working in th front garden resizing some plywood so I could get it through the front door, and his idea of social distancing was to come up to the fence and talk to me from the width of the wheelie bin away. we once got accused of wolf whistling at the students next door, when I asked which room it had come from I was told the front bedroom, - my daughters room, I had to point out to the landlord that she would not be doing that, and that the culprit was probably the lad next door.