Cerise Lady Has A Day Out At Last

CambridgeCabby

• 1 month later...
Guest Jayfire
2 minutes ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Well , I have been known to not go home when I’m meant to 

Yes I get in trouble for that too, then again I even get in trouble when I've done nothing wrong so...:default_xmas2:

10 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Off for the weekend to Norfolk in the morning , waves to friends old a new will be proffered as always , sadly alone as Katie working again :default_sad:

hopefully get under Ludham bridge this time 

say hello if you see me and share a socially distanced warming rum 

Was up bright and early this morning , nice and warm due to the oil filled radiators , four boats now moor on the green , left at 09:00 ,after a cooked breakfast , mug of tea in hand , slow cruise to Ludham and bliss I could squeeze under , motored on to Boulters for some diesel (Ludham sold out until Monday) , then on to .........

yup Ranworth , taxi rank full so asked if it was ok to moor in front of them to enable me to be side on , no problem was his response .

So now moored up , on the electric for the evening , may sample the new menu at the Maltsters this evening and enjoy the resurrected fire place .

B09740A6-2C1E-4F44-9E55-1364E823A004.jpeg

49D1B00B-CE3C-4604-A8CB-3B7CC3A35656.jpeg

• Like 5

Guest Jayfire
5 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

So now moored up , on the electric for the evening , may sample the new menu at the Maltsters this evening and enjoy the resurrected fire place

It's also on my list for next week so I look forward to your thoughts of the Maltsters changes CC. It looks like I'll miss you as you'll be leaving as I arrive but I hope you have a great weekend, if our paths do cross ill be the idiot waving madly whilst "singing" at the top of my voice :default_biggrin: