Day Boats For Sale

Andy, I'm very sad to read this. I've hired from you on three occasions and each time I've really enjoyed myself and been happy to recommend you afterwards. I'll really miss the personal service and the flexible can do attitude. Darn it, there goes "any day to any day hire" for good probably. In 2018 I was so grateful you were there when Richardsons did the dirty on me and cancelled my solo booking. Last year yours and Nicky's flexibility to change dates at short notice was brilliant when my wife had health issues at the time. I wish you and your family the very best for the future.

• Like 1

That 'Worry' has always been there.  There's plenty within these pages, a far few that are boat owners too that are far from wealthy, me included!

If there's less money to go round and more boats go up for sale then the prices of said boats will reduce.  It's all about supply and demand, always has been, always will be.  The one thing that concerns me is that if numbers go down that use the rivers then the associated businesses around the rivers will struggle

Griff

• Like 4

• 1 year later...