Hello

Hello you may have seen a couple of posts I thought I would share a backstory to my boating it first started when we hired out a day boat on the river great ouse and then i found out about the captain's blog on youtube I have been looking at most of his vlogs we have now been day boating for 6. We have decided that we want to now have a 3 night break on the norfolk as I have never slept on a river cruiser we have never been boating on the broads. Over my time on here I've been looking at posts about old boatyards and have looked on the boat searcher and have used that to see what kind of boats they used. I would like to say that everybody on here has been really nice and kind so I would like thank you for such a warm welcone

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Careful , the corona virus is no where near as contagious as the Broads Bug , once you get it you are infected for life 

oh and a warm welcome from Katie and I

Hehe for the last 6 years I've been stuck on the ouse as we didn't have time but we do now 

50 minutes ago, Matthew12 said:

The choice for us will be tumblerholm as its a Friday do you know if i can be a 1 adult and the child as some boatyards make you have 2 adults

Ring Martham boats direct ‭01493 740249‬

And ask them , I know at least one member on here has hired as a solo hirer