Fantastic boat Matthew, really easy to handle and with the seating position you will be able to see over the reeds at the glorious Broads scenary.. As VetChugger has said the Martham side of Potter Heigham bridge is an ideal place to start boating. Easy walking reach of the sea at Horsey, plenty of mooring and 3 pubs at Horsey itself, Hickling and West Somerton. Go for it. Give Helen  or Diane a call on 01493 740249, very nice and helpful ladies.

4 hours ago, Matthew12 said:

It's definitely one we are looking at i have emailed maycraft to see if Mayfair is available as the one is bit £366 for hire charge and £150 for fuel

Excuse my ignorance here, £366 for hire sounds good, but £150 for fuel???

Or is that a deposit with refund for unused litres?

Just thinking I use about £50 worth a year!

charles they used to, but i did spot they had added a line about fuel to the hire details

The prices shown are for the boat hire only, and do not include all optional and mandatory charges, which may be added through the booking process e.g. fuel deposit, non-refundable damage waiver, pet charges, car parking.

though of course when i booked last october i got the old last year price without fuel deposit

the boat description now says 

A fuel deposit is charged in advance prior to your holiday. On return the tank will be replenished at the pump, if below the deposit value the difference will be refunded. If more fuel is used you will be liable for the difference.

• Thanks 1