Greetings!

Hello all!

I have just invested in a Honwave inflatable boat and looking forward to exploring the broads in it. 

I'm hoping to find out from this site a good place to launch for the first time - Ideally somewhere friendly with good parking and a slipway that isn't likely to be too busy for the first launch!! Also ideally where we can pick up the short visit toll at the same time. Any links to similar posts appreciated.

Also, the short visit toll last for 7 days is that right? So if I get one on a Sunday, I can use it again the following Saturday?

Thanks for any responses in advance!

6 minutes ago, Bluebell said:

Sutton Staithe boatyard

is on the the northern broads, its friendly, got parking and a slipway (which I think is a parish one operated by the boatyard).

Have fun!

I was just about to suggest Sutton. That is where we launched Naughty-Cal last time we visited the Broads and the slipway is really good and the yard staff very friendly.