Spot The Bog

Hi folks. 
I need help identifying a bog😊

the toilet in question is one with the peddle on the side that flushes when right down and fills with water when right up. 
a visible flap seals the affair. The problem is the flap thingy won’t shut all the way even when handle is all the way up. 
manually (if you know what I mean) it will close. 
so I’m after a name for parts etc 

thanks

Probably an old eyeball, drop-through type? Forget the name, but Peachments will probably have any parts you need. I spent many happy(?) hours on mine, before changing them for something from the 21st century.

• Like 1

Whatever the name they are all a pain in the posterior.        Why do they have to make them so low on some boats and others you cannot reach the floor as they are perched up so high.      Sounds like a Mansfield with the eyeball type but the Mansfield did not flush using the pedal.

The pedal on these open the eyeball flap and simultaneously operate the switch to pump flushing water into the bowl. The only real problem with them is your "doings" drop straight into the holding tank. Which releases rather awful odours up through the flap. Also, the seals don't last long, especially with a worn plastic eyeball. I had to replace one immediately I acquired the boat, as some numpty had dropped a fag-end in there to lay on the flap and melt a nice groove into it.