A Little More Imagination Required Please.

5 hours ago, Poppy said:

Could people please find another way of titleing their threads on toilets etc without the use of the word 'poo' or similar ?7

Seriously, apologies to Poppy whose post was in earnest. Sometimes, especially after difficult times and a long hot day a little silliness can be a good way of letting off steam!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ray said:

Seriously, apologies to Poppy whose post was in earnest. Sometimes, especially after difficult times and a long hot day a little silliness can be a good way of letting off steam!

it was? how novel, well theres a first time for everything.

• Like 1

• Maxwellian changed the title to A Little More Poomagination Required Please.

A long standing and much respected member of this forum cares, and to be honest I agree with him.

I don't agree with his post, and all the jokes that followed were pretty much inevitable, but I think to change the title was high handed and to tell him nobody cares is at best shabby treatment.

I am not amused either! 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ray said:

It appears I may be mistaken? 

13 minutes ago, Wonderwall said:

Could someone  enlighten me on what's going with this thread? I'm not sure if it's all tongue in cheek? I'm confused.

Well, I may have been mistaken in believing I was mistaken but I don't know for sure one way or another now!

44 minutes ago, Wonderwall said:

Could someone  enlighten me on what's going with this thread? I'm not sure if it's all tongue in cheek? I'm confused.

Wonderwall,

There's no 'tongue in cheek' as far as I'm concerned !

2 minutes ago, floydraser said:

Somewhere, a long way from here in another thread, Griff mentioned "Admiral Brown". Is that term only to be used exclusively by ex-Navy types or can we all repeat it?

As a solider, using the term Admiral makes me sick in my mouth a bit.

People have shown remarkable and unexpected restraint, so far!.

Just let it be remembered that the 'correct' maritime name for a crapper is 'The Heads'. 

Since this forum is Broads related and thus Norfolk & Suffolk perhaps the popular farmyard term of 'muck' would be apt?

Posh incomers refer to 'hoss muck' as 'horse manure' but since I am neither posh nor an incomer I'll stick to the former :default_dry:.

On the other hand perhaps my Great Aunt, she was exceedingly posh, was right in referring to 'poo' as being 'unmentionable'! Mind you, the good lady also referred to under-cloths as being similarly 'unmentionable'.