Idiot Hirers - Edp Story

RumPunch

29 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I was wondering that, certainly amongst hirers, different maybe for private boat owners depending where you live.

As a hirer, I always considered myself a holiday maker. Now as a boat owner spending 15-20 weeks afloat each year (not 2020 though!) I can’t bring myself to admit I’m on holiday for that length of time. So I must be a visitor?

59 minutes ago, FreedomBoatingHols said:

type "Define Holiday" into google and you get this:

So, yeah, I guess you are. You are also a Broads Visitor. The two are not mutually exclusive. 

Tell my missus that. She seems to find a hell of a lot of work for me to do 'on holiday'.

5 hours ago, Poppy said:

32 years. Hint got moin yet neither !

Takes a minimum of three generations, better still if you can go back to at least 1066! On my mum's side I can go back to 1460 but before that the records are a bit sparse. Lots of cousins marrying cousins though!

• Haha 1

Let's face it people, you will come across the SPF (Stupid person factor) whether it be the broads or the roads, these people exist in an abundance and they have their own rules when it comes to respect to other people, wildlife and the country in general.

The single finger only exists in their world.

• Like 1