100 Days Of Lockdown Videos

dwhitty

Well, actually it is 99 as I didn't start until day 2. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Just like losing 7 lb whilst in lockdown seemed like a good idea too. Now, with potentially 3 days of lockdown to go I only have to lose 17 lb and I will have cracked it.

My previous videos have been random footage with a bit of lightheartedness thrown in. Day 100 is a 100 minute long special. I had the idea that come Saturday the Northern Rivers could be a tad busy, so I used some footage from April 2019 that follows us to the Southern Rivers.

It is intended as a guide for anyone who would like to escape the north for a few days who might be a bit nervous about the Breydon Triangle.

For seasoned cruisers there is the opportunity to see how cabin fever has affected my sanity.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Not so sure about the scantily clad ladies! , but thank you Dave for all the effort you have put in on these vlogs for the past 100 days and giving us a much needed Broads fix.   Having not explored the southern Broads much, this one was very useful re the moorings. 

This series has been a great watch, better than what’s on the tv on many days. It inspired my own Little Bit Extra videos. And I know how much time and thought goes into putting something like this out. Thanks for all your efforts in keeping us amused, entertained and in touch with the Broads Dave. :default_drink_2:

13 hours ago, Lulu said:

Not so sure about the scantily clad ladies! , but thank you Dave for all the effort you have put in on these vlogs for the past 100 days and giving us a much needed Broads fix.   Having not explored the southern Broads much, this one was very useful re the moorings. 

Cabin fever and alcohol can do strange things to a person. We might hear from the girls again but they won't be seen again as the demanded more money for appearing on camera.:default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, SwanR said:

This series has been a great watch, better than what’s on the tv on many days. It inspired my own Little Bit Extra videos. And I know how much time and thought goes into putting something like this out. Thanks for all your efforts in keeping us amused, entertained and in touch with the Broads Dave. :default_drink_2:

Thanks for watching Jean and keep up the good work with your videos.

• Like 1

Finally got to watch 100th. video. Another excellent effort, and particularly well timed for us as we should be casting off from Richardsons on the 10th and we aim to head south for a few days before heading back north for the rest of it.

The wife didn't appreciate the avatars, said they got in the way of the scenery.

Thanks, for reminding us of what we are missing, and the inspiration to look forward to better times.

Looking forward to you resuming normal service !

• Like 2

Dave, as I've already said, your videos have consistently lifted me during lock down. Anyone who, for the sheer love of it, lock down or not, takes the sustained time and effort to post videos for 100 days in a row deserves a special medal. I haven't watched the 100 special yet but very much looking forward to doing so this weekend. 

• Like 2

Watched everyone including the "baking" specials and Julie and I take our hat off to Dave for his endeavours.

We loved every minute and they gave us many memories and laughs..

Also they gave us hope for the 4th July...

The day the lockdown is eased and the Broads is available again for those who love the area

Thanks Dave!!

• Like 2