Friday Girl's new doors!

Hockham Admiral

cheersbar

Those of you who were at the Spring Meet last year will no doubt remember the damage I did to my head on Friday Girl's old metal doors! :naughty::naughty: (Thanks again, Julz!).

So, with the fitting of canopies forward and aft at the end of last season, and the need for the doors to now open inwards, we took the plunge and talked with several UPVC companies. After several enquiries, Eastern Windows, 50 yards from our moorings at Bells, were the most helpful and competitive. They were also most helpful with several sensible suggestions we probably wouldn't have thought of! :clap:clap:clap

The doors are made in 70mm UPVC and are both solid and nice to look at!

post-508-136713792937_thumb.jpg

post-508-136713792625_thumb.jpg

post-508-136713792958_thumb.jpg

post-508-136713792658_thumb.jpg

And yes, David, I will remove the old catch when the weather is more conducive to re-gelling!

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Now that`s something i would NEVER have thought of. They look excellent. Now all you need is to have the decks done in Tek dek or very similar, to really finish the job :clap:clap:clap .

Looks good JR,

When you bought FG1V I did say that you would only bash your head on the doors twice.From my own painful experiences with my own Alphacraft I do wish you well on the anti collision front. You of course being taller than me are more vulnerable.

It does hurt. Let me assure you. :cry:cry

Rod

Rod, Hi

If you'd seen the state my head was in when Jax took butterfly stitches to it you'd probably have given up on me!!! I had to drink many large glasses of Gordons' Expectorant to get back on an even keel.... :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Rod, Hi

If you'd seen the state my head was in when Jax took butterfly stitches to it you'd probably have given up on me!!! I had to drink many large glasses of Gordons' Expectorant to get back on an even keel.... :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Purely for medicinal purposes eh John ;););) .