Well, anybody here will tell you that I won't oversell anything. I would rather not have a booking than have an unhappy customer, especially now as I want to cease hiring as stress-free as possible, asap which is why we have closed the booking system for the time-being. 

• Like 1

It is a BMC - Most of my fleet is. 

BMCs are very economical so long as they are not thrashed whereby they will guzzle faster than drilling a hole in the tank. 

I have a deep-set dislike of the modern Kubota derrived engines which, whilst quieter and smoother, have little else going for them in my mind. They are also as resilient as a chocolate teapot. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FreedomBoatingHols said:

It is a BMC - Most of my fleet is. 

BMCs are very economical so long as they are not thrashed whereby they will guzzle faster than drilling a hole in the tank. 

I have a deep-set dislike of the modern Kubota derrived engines which, whilst quieter and smoother, have little else going for them in my mind. They are also as resilient as a chocolate teapot. 

Well although a bmc is a little noisyer they are very strusty

Once upon a time, you looked at the pictures in the brochure, read the write-up and booked what you thought most suitable. I appreciate it’s nice to be able to ask other folk their opinions but, on balance, I think maybe the old way was better. Too many different opinions on the same things now! (Rather like reading reviews on a purchase you are about to make.) Having said that, having a boatyard owner reply in person to queries, has to be the ‘bees knees’. A real bonus. 

• Like 8

Y

1 minute ago, vanessan said:

Once upon a time, you looked at the pictures in the brochure, read the write-up and booked what you thought most suitable. I appreciate it’s nice to be able to ask other folk their opinions but, on balance, I think maybe the old way was better. Too many different opinions on the same things now! (Rather like reading reviews on a purchase you are about to make.) Having said that, having a boatyard owner reply in person to queries, has to be the ‘bees knees’. A real bonus. 

Yes it the brochures  sometimes really didn't help find a boat such as the hoseasons one

I think she is 6ft 3inches on clearance. We managed to get abOve Potter Heigham  bridge with her. We traveled all around the north in the week we had her, even Andy was surprised by how little fuel we had used. Go with tide and don’t rag her.

• Like 1