Wanted Alphacraft Or Aquafibre Etc. Centre Cockpit

15 minutes ago, Broads01 said:

Indeed. The interior photos of their Alpha 32 forward steer 2 berth stick in my mind. 

It was an amazing boat, we hired it from DRL (sorry) a few times. It was getting a bit tired by then though. There were beautiful etched mirrors above the 'fireplace' and wardrobe doors. Within a season they had been broken. Very sad. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trambo said:

The Sabena livery was pretty loud as was popular at the time but they did think out the box when it came to their fitouts.

That's one way of putting it! I remember hiring Magnifique for the day (yes, really) back in the mid 90's and I've not seen an interior quite like it.

On 21/07/2020 at 21:35, Matthew12 said:

How about this it's selling at the end of the season https://www.topsail.co.uk/boat.php?refnum=2044

I enjoyed looking at the photos of that, it was like going back in time. My first ever visit to the Broads as a child was on a Broom Skipper with the exact same layout. Sandhawk is a very original 40 year old boat in many ways.

17 minutes ago, VetChugger said:

So Sanderson are selling their fleet??

Their fleet has been up for sale since last year, many of the listings on Topsail have now gone but three are left. Not sure if that means they have actually sold the ones that have gone though as I havent been through Reedham since last spring.

2 hours ago, Mouldy said:

Could be a bit controversial here, but 37.5k for that makes less than 30k for this https://www.nya.co.uk/boats-for-sale/aquafibre-42-4/
look a bit of a bargain.

Corsica is up for sale at Richardson's, only a few years ago it went through a major refit. I'm sure it was one of the old Thames fleet and would defo be worth a look. That said for some reason I don't think it ever hired very well since being put back into service.