Thumb Down

webntweb

Guest Jayfire
1 minute ago, YnysMon said:

Can I give that a thumbs down Jay? :default_eusa_dance:

No.

Its not allowed, no matter how much you wanna 

284629511_Screenshot_20200712-144138_SamsungInternet.jpg.27220f0e232c5345106b97c03613c8bd.jpg

Oh shoooooooot :facepalm:

Glad I'm back again G?????? Easy time is over :default_biggrin:

32 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

No. But yes. We should, although we shouldn't really. I'm giving this thread a thumbs down but it's a thumbs up from me.

Let's be democratic but on the other hand can't we have a dictatorship...... erm, just remind me what option keeps me from getting banned??? :default_smiley-angelic002:

Boris

Is it comfy on the fence?

Guest Jayfire
1 minute ago, trambo said:

Is it comfy on the fence?

No. It's hard and pointy :default_sad:

Oh no, its smooth and sawn timber :default_biggrin:

I'm gonna give you one of these trambo 

284629511_Screenshot_20200712-144138_SamsungInternet.jpg.27220f0e232c5345106b97c03613c8bd.jpg

:default_biggrin:

If there's a thumbs up there should be a thumbs down, both or none, yes I know I used the thumbs up before now (even today) but I also know I'll get banned for calling someone something that sounds like anchor with a lisp.

If we all just agree or keep quiet we start to sound like the retarded yanks that tell you everything is "awesome" despite the fact that whatever you just did was either "normal" or "pathetic but we don't have the balls to say", don't tell me you've not thought that many times, oh you haven't? Thats awesome.......

• Like 1

Are we done? I know what might get a thumbs down ... and don't blame me ... I'm inspired by Jay being back!

:default_xmas4:  166 days to  .... maybe I shouldn't really do that but I have seen a 2021 calendar on sale !! :default_xmas4:

• Like 1

Guest Jayfire
33 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Are we done? I know what might get a thumbs down ... and don't blame me ... I'm inspired by Jay being back!

:default_xmas4:  166 days to  .... maybe I shouldn't really do that but I have seen a 2021 calendar on sale !! :default_xmas4:

Oh Jean...how could you :default_biggrin:

:default_xmas3: :default_xmas6: :default_xmas5:  :default_xmas4: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas4: :default_xmas5: :default_xmas6: :default_xmas3:

FeistySpiritedJavalina-size_restricted.gif.4964971ba031427d9c982fb12f329b34.gif

Jean! What’s got into you? You’ve let him loose again on that C’rimbo thing. Honestly...and just as I was enjoying summer (well, sort of, after the weather we had last week...at least it didn’t snow).

Anyone visited Lathams recently? Maybe this year they’ll be later with putting out the ‘winter’ stock. 

• Haha 1