Takeaways

Andrewcook

Has any Forum Member got any Ideas of Good or not so Good Takeaways  around the Broads also in Stalham there are Indian and Chinese Takeaway also Fish and Chip Shop is there any news on the Good food Guide there. If I can remember a few Years ago at Ranworth Staithe there was a Person dropping Leave lets on our boats about Chinese's takeaway being Delivered  not far away from Ranworth that was very good do they still do it  now?

Andrew Cook

Hi all including Vanessan for your answers as I will be on the Norfolk Broads in September as I've been planning on a few things particularly Takeaway's plus  Eating out with out slaving over a Hot Stove Cooking while on Holiday with a few :1311_thumbsup_tone2: :408_beers::408_beers:  along with Fair weather for any one else in September who ever is on the Broads Ps No Benji :55c8f94984577_default_AnimatedGifDogs(127): allowed I'm  very sorry to say.

Andrew Cook 

20 minutes ago, marshman said:

Andrew - you should be grateful that the Chinese has closed - if you ever went in the place you would have been horrified!!!!

Took a chance and ordered one, quite a few years ago now. It never turned up! Ended up having a nice meal in the Malsters instead. 

The couple who owned the Chinese housed in The Kings Arms at South Walsham fell foul of our immigration control in engaging staff. They both got 13 months at Norwich Crown Court.

37 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

The couple who owned the Chinese housed in The Kings Arms at South Walsham fell foul of our immigration control in engaging staff. They both got 13 months at Norwich Crown Court.

Oooops!! Deffo no more Chinese deliveries then. Or are they due out soon...............🤭