An Observation

I think that's to be expected at this time of year. When everything is out, the engineers will be out, for a variety of reasons.

One of the most common reasons for a callout is still flat batteries because people don't run the engine for long enough each day.

when I was at Womack staithe there were 3 boats that had engineers out, 2 of those were battery related, and a 4th boat was saying how their battery only showed 5% full almost as soon as they had stopped, they werent bothered by it though. I guess the first few weeks are always going to be busy, with batteries that are not holding charge after the winter lay up, which has been extended this year. One I believe was a starter battery.

Not surprising really that there might be some issues given that lockdown probably interrupted some of the winter maintenance as not all boats would have been ready to go out back in March. And now they seem to be pretty much fully booked. It also depends what people will put up with and report when they return the boat as opposed to calling someone out for.