Best Insurer?

felicity

Hi Felicity, I acquired my first boat a few weeks ago and sought insurance. Upon recommendation I spoke with Alan Boswell boat insurance and within 5 mins had it all done. £190 for a £40k boat and me a first timer. I am insured with Navigators & General. Boswells were great and very helpful. All policy docs with me by email in a couple of hours; and all completed with no errors!  As with all insurance, you only know whether they are good or bad till you make a claim.  Hopefully I will never need to make a claim but having a broker with a dedicated team gives me some comfort I would be looked after. Good luck. 

Another vote from me for Alan Boswell. When Edward William suddenly decided we were no longer insured and the Halifax wouldn't process the online payment to their recommended alternative because "red flags were raised", Alice at Boswell's (working from home) knew all about it, knew what a Bounty 27 was and where Broadsedge was without being told and arranged cover without a survey within 24 hours!

Hi Felicity remember cheapest is not always best you never find out until you have a claim   Navigators and General  are/were the brand leaders a subsidiary of       Norwich union these are the one i use never heard a bad word of them, John

Guest Jayfire

I'm just looking at insuring my boat just now, Zurich come in the cheapest followed by Navigators and General so these positive reviews are reassuring and making my mind up for me. Craftinsure, whilst very good I'm sure, have actually come in pretty expensive

:default_xmas2: