Lpg Hob Needed...

If your looking in the second hand market, The caravan centre at Blaenavon have loads of used parts and may be able to help.The Caravan and motorhome club have a list of caravan breakers in a Pdf. Also, O`learys and Magnum caravan spares have loads of new spare parts which come from the caravan and motorhome manufacturers end of production lines. Always heed the safety warnings that have been mentioned above. Hope this helps.

Paul

4 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

If you need someone to install it , we used John Spruce 07768072004 , who was recommended to us by Alan May when he did our BSS , we found him excellent and most reasonably priced 

John is a good friend of mine, from when he was the chief engineer at Crown Cruisers.

I would recommend him without hesitation.

Thanks folks, going to with Poppy's suggestion and will order tonight, also already know John Spruce from a previous job he did for us, in fact I spoke to him this morning about fitting said hob. Once again thanks..