Where To Stay After A Late Evening Low Tide In Brydon?

Geezercdg

I want to cross Brydon for the first time but am but anxious as my freeman 27 won’t go more that 6mph with the tide.

The low tide for this Monday is 450 which means I need to get to all the bridges going north about 540 ish?

My question is how far could I get and where could I moor?

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

You will still have a good two and a half hours of daylight if you get to the bridges heading north for 5.40pm.

That is plenty of time to get to Stracey, Stokesby, Acle or further upstream if needs be.

Tuesday today - he should have made it by now with some luck!!

Going north, he perhaps stopped on the pontoon by the yellow post until the tide had actually stopped running out of the Bure - usually I find the tide tends to run out of the Bure at least an hour or even an hour and a half or more after low water. Having said that it was coming up to a spring tide, so once the tide had turned, he would have no touble getting to Stracey, Stokesby or perhaps Acle!!!