Not New But Haven't Posted For A Long Time.

Retsub

Hi I wonder if you might be able to assist me.  Several years ago I posted a write up of the Gallant crew of Lady Sandria 3.   A   group of 16 year olds and their adventures / disasters on the Broads around about 1972  Roll on 48 years and four of the crew are planning a reunion.  Unfortunately the original post appears to have gone to the bloggers graveyard.  I am guessing it was originally written between 2012 and 2015.   Is there any possibility it could be retrieved?   If not i fully understand.  If its possible i will gladly make a donation to the forum or buy something from your shop in thanks.  I would have been posted under the same user name  Retsub.

PS if our reunion extends to a boating holiday we promised better behaviour

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Because of the virus, commitments etc.  the reunion was held via a zoom conference call.. Four participants, One in Orpington, one in Hertfordshire, one in Suffolk and one in Liverpool.  Having not seen two of them since i got married in 1983 it was great to talk about old times.  i then discovered that the Liverpool connection is somewhat of a hoarder and at the time had recorded the last voyage of Lady Sandria 3 on a book which i assume was a guide book issued by Hoseasons nearly 50 years ago..  As soon as i can work out how to size the pages etc, i will post them here.  the journal as i refer to it, does include high level details of out voyage where we moored, best pub, worst pub etc and even if people dont want to hear about what we got up to, i am sure some of the Broads information will be of interest

I did go to the shop  with the intention of purchasing something to thank you for saving my old document.  but everything seems geared towards boat owners.  This really has brought back great memories and i would like to make a small donation as a thank you.  perhaps someone can provide me with details how to this? and ask write I see a yellow donate button top right .. jon done