BIG Savings

Stranger

Hi peeps the Hotel Wroxham Double Room Rate including full English Breakfast if you ring to book the cost is £88.50 -£98.50per night but if you book and pay online this drops to £50 per room per night still including the full English so a big saving for anyone wanting to do something for an overnight stay i think we will be testing it this Sat for a night will let youknow if it works out :wave

https://www.activehotels.com/wl/servlet ... x=127&y=21

:wave hi dave hope you have a nice time, but make sure they warm the breakfast plates for you, when we went last year everybodys breakfast was cold, & all it takes is a few minutes under the hot top if he does'nt want to put the oven on. lori :roll:

he he we have booked it but heres a story lol

I rang first to be told all rooms booked exept one at £88.50 so i asked can i only get the discount online to a reply of ther isnt any of those left but i have a small double at the back of the hotel you can have for £60 so i said i will get back to you

so i get online fill in the form give credit card details and low and beholed we are booked in with an email confirming it too at £50 for the night with full english oh and if the breakfast is cold they can get ready lol ill post sunday evening and let you know what happened

i think the offer is on while its their slack period

we arived at 3pm booked in room basic not with a river view drinks making tv ensuit bath/shower phone enogh towels to have a car boot sale lol Staff pleasant enough bed was fine comfortable enough now the breakfast.......

served from 8;30 till 10am shown to a table told to have cerials if required fried eggs bacon sausage fresh toms baked beans button mushrooms and as much toast as you wanted fried bread fruit juices available pots of tea and coffee food all help yourself and HOT PLATES lol food excellent generally very good the hotel will be better when the refubishment its having is finished :clap