Question

annv

Yes and now know its not them? if i click on my apps bar? the one at the top where my regulars are it comes up as not available check chrome who say its not there either i entered norfolk broads forum which had several clicked on the top one not available tried next one this one, then our friend mills then another came up as the as the one i wanted,  tried to blue star it, it came up the  same not available,   unless someone here can help it looks like a grandson job, give me a spanner job i can fix them not this electronic gizmo. John

4 minutes ago, annv said:

Hi Oldberkshireboy  I'm sorry but i don't know what you mean, i have got windows 10 that came with this new laptop, spell check, google address and Virgin address and that's it, thereafter grandson job. John

No worries, here is a link so you can read what it does before installing the free version. It is a not a new thing having been around for years. It will help clean up the hard drive amongst other things.

https://www.ccleaner.com/

• Thanks 1

Thanks Oldberkshireboy your tip on the cc cleaner didn't do the forum prob but it has made my laptop faster and removed a icon that used to flicker on opening page,and apparently unten megabits of rubbish that i didn't know i had,   grandson said he has used it himself.Thanks again. John

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, annv said:

Thanks Oldberkshireboy your tip on the cc cleaner didn't do the forum prob but it has made my laptop faster and removed a icon that used to flicker on opening page,and apparently unten megabits of rubbish that i didn't know i had,   grandson said he has used it himself.Thanks again. John

No worries and glad it was of some benefit, run it every couple of months now to keep the system clean of rubbish.