• Announcements

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NBN MOBILE APP IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING

What Am I Doing Wrong With Pasta

Just now, KatieR said:

Oh Lordy....Handbags can be a dear do...at the risk of sounding like a shampoo advert...is she worth it? :default_norty:

Oh my goodness yes she is definitely worth it. Wait..are we talking about the market stall? :default_smiley-angelic002:

Just now, KatieR said:

And a word to the wise...stick to the sanctioned list....never, ever go “off list” :default_smiley-angelic002:

Gotcha, no Cholesbury Piddington with big padlocks suitable for alternative uses, only big Mary Poppins bags. No worries my lovely. I've got your suprise Christmas present all wrapped up....in a handbag. Oh bugger it :facepalm:

:default_xmas2:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have wine two ways, Fine dice one banana shallot, sweat in a little oil,without colour add about six sliced  chestnut  mushrooms cook with colour with black pepper  and sea salt add half bottle d

The best thing is mix together, making sure you add some of the pasta water.In Italy the meat and pasta is always mixed together. Providing  the pasta is hot and the meat also.Your dish should remain

I think we're well pasta that

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Oh my goodness yes she is definitely worth it. Wait..are we talking about the market stall? :default_smiley-angelic002:

Me thinks you’re playing a dangerous game there Mr Fire....you’re defo gonna get burned :default_rofl:

5 minutes ago, KatieR said:

Me thinks you’re playing a dangerous game there Mr Fire....you’re defo gonna get burned :default_rofl:

So...not the market stall then??:default_biggrin:

See Mr JM Sir, they practically make everything so clear and straightforward by themselves if you deal with them right :default_hiding:

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Jayfire said:

See Mr JM Sir, they practically make everything so clear and straightforward by themselves if you deal with them right

You are on thin ice. Man to man, good luck, you are going to need it!

• Haha 2