Customer Service !

The following appeared on Facebook. Not word for word,but one of the funniest and best things I've heard for a long time.

A old lady goes to the bank.Goes up to the cashier and presents her bank card "can I draw out £10 please" He replied you need to use the ATM,for sums less then £100.She asks again, same answer.Okay I will take all the money out of my account then.He checks her account. You have three hundred thousand pounds in your account and that's more money we have here now.Okay how much can I take out £300 .Okay that will do.He hands over £300.She puts £10 in handbag. Hands back £290 put that into my account  please.

More customer  service  required perhaps!

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

Would be like being stuck behind the fleabay seller in the post office  with 29 jiffy bags on a Monday morning putting them through one by one eh. :default_biggrin:

Noooooooooooo :facepalm: and when someone has about fifty thousand pounds worth of coins in money bags to be weighed, okay so fifty thousand is a slight exaggeration but you know what I mean :default_biggrin: x

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Noooooooooooo :facepalm: and when someone has about fifty thousand pounds worth of coins in money bags to be weighed, okay so fifty thousand is a slight exaggeration but you know what I mean :default_biggrin: x

No, they're shop owners or market traders and they get you in the afternoon; there's no hiding place!:default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Guest Jayfire
Just now, OldBerkshireBoy said:

There are rich farmers however plenty of smaller farmers in the UK commit suicide JF.

Just saying.

Ahh OBB, you're not taking my comments seriously are you mate?

:default_beerchug:

Guest Jayfire
Just now, OldBerkshireBoy said:

Guess you hit a chord with me.

No worries mate, sorry if it caused offence somehow, but was just a silly comment and not intended in such a way

Guest Jayfire
17 minutes ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

Yeah I know, guess your time will come one day when somebody makes a quip and you instantly think of a lost good friend.

:default_beerchug:

Happens every day

13 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

The landlord from one of my local pubs told me that he gets changed by the bank for withdrawing coins for his floats. Seems a bit rich. 

All Businesses get charged for paying money into their accounts to be it notes or coin and is one of the main reasons companies such as supermarkets offer cashback.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1