Up To The Boat Tomorrow

Chelsea14Ian

We are back up to the boat tomorrow,until Friday or Saturday .Hopefully no mishaps this time.Hope to get to  Oulton and Beccles ,perhaps Loddon and The Ferry house. I've got a PET scan next monday.This will probably be our last trip this year sadly.Had hoped to have another  trip but I may need further treatment and Marina may have a op on her wrist.

Will be good to have a few hopefully stress free days.I will post some picks. 

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Just had a phone call from the hospital. Theres a cancellation. So now will have a scan tomorrow afternoon, instead  of next Monday.Hopefully get results  by the end of the week.We will go up to the boat Wednesday now.

Hello Ian & Marina when ever you manage to get up to the boat just relax into the slower pace of life aboard. Sadly I have to wait until almost the end of November for my next visit. 

Regards

Alan

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Had my scan yesterday ,may have results  tomorrow or Friday.Was going  up to the boat today.Will go up instead tomorrow. Weather doesn't look great but just take it as it comes.

Fingers crossed then and the glass half full rather than half empty attitued helps Ian. Yep weather is almost 4 seasons in one day at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OldBerkshireBoy said:

Fingers crossed then and with the glass half full rather than half empty attitued helps Ian. Yep weather is almost 4 seasons in one day at the moment.

Ditto 

All the best Ian :default_icon_kiss:

Now OBB you do realise that whether the glass is half empty or half full there's room for more wine either way :default_biggrin: x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

we will be on the water and heading south on sunday, more a cruise in company than the normal lads week, 2 boats, 2 crews of 6, no interaction between crews, so no inter boat darts matches, and our normal meal out booked for two socially distanced tables, still we work with what we can do. if we see you we will give you a wave. we will probably be the two boats cruising along 2m apart, i have my laser range finder to ensure compliance.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We got into Oulton 16.25.Rain,sun,rain,sun all along the way.would have got here sooner if it wasn't  for Sommerleyton. The bridge was 8 feet.I requested  the bridge to open, but had to wait 25 minutes ,until they opened it.Still heating  on now and  a little Scotch. Around  Hadley  a brooms hire boat heading  for Brundall  called out my name.Not sure who it was.Photonof a boat many will know.

20201008_165401.jpg

• Like 5

Guest Jayfire
1 hour ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Still heating  on now and  a little Scotch.

Putting the heating on makes you a little Scotch?? Think I'd rather sit shivering :default_biggrin:

Jayfire - Improving Anglo Scottish relations daily :default_norty:

:default_xmas2: