Antigua (from Richardson's, Stalham)

catcouk

At long last, we are finally getting to the Broads. We are booked for a 4 night break aboard Antigua. Beyond knowing that she was built in 1985, she's an Aquafibre Entrepreneur 38, and the details on the website, does anyone have any experience of this class?

We'll be going in a group of 4 adults and a toddler. I believe Highland Gem, San Lucia (both based at Stalham) and Tobago Light (of Herbert Woods) are near identical.

We are very excited and know a great break awaits us. Just thinking about packing! I aim to keep my first diary on the forum and hope to also post a review of the boat.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SwanR said:

Hope you have a good journey down as well. What kind of timeslot have you got for takeover? Have you been on a boating holiday before?

Thanks. 1pm so I'm hoping to make Ludham Bridge before dark. I've done lots of boating of different types over the years. This is our third year as a family on the Broads but I went many times as a child. First time we've had a sliding canopy - not my favourite style but we needed the extra space for friends to join us (keeping within the rule of 6!).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have finally edited a boat review together. If you are planning on hiring a cruiser of this class, you may well find it useful. Alternatively, you might just enjoy watching how untidy our bedrooms are or seeing some washing up I hadn't done!

• Like 3