Holiday In Antigua (well, Aboard)

catcouk

After some arguments with my laptop (and dealing with some personal demons), I have finally edited a 'holiday' video together. Not my best work but maybe it will prod some memories if you're stuck indoors...

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Lulu said:

I’ve subscribed:)  As I said after your first video, I look forward to more!

Unfortunately, the long suffering Mrs C only allows me out on the water once a year. Thank you for watching though.

We both love getting away. But like good films, you shouldn't watch them more than once a year in case you get bored of them. We also spend a fair amount of time in the Brecons and Snowdonia. With things as they are, we're unlikely to leave the country in 2021.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Ooh! Got any videos of Snowdonia? I’m from North Wales (just in case you hadn’t guessed from my forum name).

I love your part of the world. This is the first year in probably 15 years that we've not been. Stupid Covid!!!

I don't think I do have any videos. I have some from a trip on the longest zip wire (what a tourist, I know) but I tend to forget the camera when I'm absorbed. The view from a mountain top, the top of the Orne, or across the Menai straits are stunning - and I really don't think the camera do them justice. Maybe I'll put something together next year...

• Like 2