At Long Last I'm Home.

Chelsea14Ian

I was never downcast.Thursday concerned  about  the operation  etc.For two three days after the op,was in another  world.Mixture of pain drugs and lack of sleep. But my last three days in hospital, much improved. As I said one and all were positive  and caring.None of us were downcast, but yes Seven  days  was a long time.Coming home was very welcome. Just now need to build up my strength.

• Like 4

Thanks Gracie. We all in that ward felt the same.We all took what happened  to us with the same attitude.It won't  get the better of us.If for one minute  I can help anyone who may think there health  is not right and encourage them to seek help.That will make my day.

• Love 1

Lovely to hear you're home and feeling so upbeat, It's difficult for any of us to feel upbeat at the moment let alone someone who has been through the mill as you have just been. You really are an inspiration. Give yourself a pat on the back -  if it's not too uncomfortable to do so!

with very best wishes for your continued recovery

Carole

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ian, thats geat to hear.

BUT remember all exercises have to begin slowly.

So just a very wee dram of the finest malt to start with.

You could also try my favourite, Grand Marinier but take that very slowly.

Marina, look after him and yourself, please.

I still can not believe we are not going to Cove again and miss our friends there.

paul

• Thanks 1