Any New Hiring Boats 2021

Andrewcook

On 06/06/2021 at 12:18, RS2021 said:

Richos now showing two Haines 32s - Sea Jay and Jettie as well as the Viking 31 - Mamma Mia

Apparently Mamma Mia has been renamed Bella Donna. I hope they don’t join the two words together by mistake! 

Out of interest Clive are you now a member of the Broads Hire craft Federation and offering free mooring to other hire craft?

When the hire boats are out would you have space for visiting private craft as well?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grendel said:

a Judith with the original fore cabin, the juliettes had elongated fore portholes

Actually and as stated she is an original Judith, though by original she would have had the elongated windows, it was the original similar shape Janet’s that had the port holes. 

8 hours ago, Broads01 said:

I beg to differ, looks more like a Juliette to me with the port holes below the side deck.

Juliette’s are quite a bit different, longer for starters and not so much of a rake in the midships, the hull too is different, turning up at the stern. 

Cheers 

Paul 

Edited by PCL023

They either did or the later ones were possibly built in the, by then, more modern style with the continuous sheer line. Not sure about the Janet’s but the Jubilees were all like that from scratch. I do prefer the Juliette over the Jubilee but have enjoyed both over the years usually in October and find them very comfortable and a pleasure to helm, real credit to their designers and builders and the entire yard who maintain them. Must get a copy of their book!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cal said:

Which one is their new boat?

They haven't added it to their website yet, it's a single level Alphacraft 35. If you have fb there's a picture of it on their timeline. No idea of its name, pacific...something lol...

9 minutes ago, Oddfellow said:

I can't see a new boat on Pacific's page? 

Its there Andy I'm not sure how to upload the photo. It comes up at the top of the page in there picture story thingy. I've had a reply to my msg asking if it's there new boat and indeed it is.

7 minutes ago, andyg said:

Its there Andy I'm not sure how to upload the photo. It comes up at the top of the page in there picture story thingy. I've had a reply to my msg asking if it's there new boat and indeed it is.

This one?

E4F902F0-C0AC-4836-85E7-9E675421C5C9.jpeg

• Haha 1

The little hatch to the left of the rear door was the gas locker when I hired It, had the smallest gas bottle in it I've ever seen. But a very comfy boat for a couple. It was a particularly cold April and I remember the heating worked really well. I would quite happily hire her again. 

• 3 weeks later...