Norfolk Nessie ?

MotorBoater

That's nothing. You must have never seen a 22 stone lass, covered in tattoos, smoking a Woodbine untipped and drinking from a 2 litre bottle of White Lightening filling the front well of a Ricko's bathtub. Even the cattle on the marshes break into a gallop away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

That's nothing. You must have never seen a 22 stone lass, covered in tattoos, smoking a Woodbine untipped and drinking from a 2 litre bottle of White Lightening filling the front well of a Ricko's bathtub. Even the cattle on the marshes break into a gallop away.

There are loads of 'em too on Yarmouth seafront in the season. Usually with a bag of chips in the hand not holding the White Lightning, not forgetting the battered sausage  :default_norty:

• Haha 3

Hey come on guys, it works both ways you know 

Lordy knows how many times I've seen guys wearing t shirts far too small for them with tummy's hanging over the waist band of their shorts and the ultimate, worse thing ever.... Socks with sandals. Nooooooo :default_biggrin: x

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gracie said:

Lordy knows how many times I've seen guys wearing t shirts far too small for them with tummy's hanging over the waist band of their shorts and the ultimate, worse thing ever.... Socks with sandals Nooooooo :default_biggrin: x

Didn’t realise we had met 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

Lordy knows how many times I've seen guys wearing t shirts far too small for them with tummy's hanging over the waist band of their shorts and the ultimate, worse thing ever.... Socks with sandals. Nooooooo :default_biggrin: x

Hey Gracie, I never realised we'd met. :-)

• Haha 1