Schedules To Private & Hired Boats

Andrewcook

33 minutes ago, Bytheriver said:

For those who did not watch either the Navigation Committee or Full Authority there was little the members of either could say against the proposed increase.

If that statement is true, it calls into question the whole purpose of both committees.

• 2 weeks later...

It could well do.

I managed a couple of hours visit last weekend to collect some gear we can work on here at home as I was arriving at Stalham from a tier two.  Of course I then drove home into a tier three so no more visits to Norfolk or anywhere else for that matter unless work related for the foreseeable

Griff

Thanks, you too.

Purdey keeps us entertained on a daily basis

I don't need owt extra to keep me busy at home, work diary is manic, having said that I have just managed two whole days tiling free apart from visiting my suppliers Saturday forenoon and an estimate yesterday that has been provisionally booked in for ages

Griff

WIth the rate predictably rising in Norfolk (and in many other places) and the impending "let's sacrifice granny for a couple of days of family get-together" on the horizon, it seems highly likely to me that there will be much tougher restrictions needed in January which could mess with everything again. Germany is well behind our curve and has already imposed a lockdown from the 16th Dec! The western world has lost its grip on this again... 

• Like 1