That felt so good!!

DaveS

Down to the boat this morning to do the last two jobs before this year's 'Maiden Voyage', and that was (1) treat the fresh water system with Puraclean, and flush it through, and (2) replace the old canopy that had been on for the winter, with the new one we had made last summer.

Lunch on-board and then a cruise round the Oulton Broad and back, to give the recently serviced engine a run. Sunshine, 20 degrees, a warm gentle breeze, and the river pretty much to ourselves. After the long winter 'lay-up' that felt good :grin: .

An evening meal in the Waveney Inn, before a nice clear run home, albeit by this time, in the rain.

I now feel like the cobwebs of winter have been blown away, and the summer is ahead of us. :)

Dave

Hi,

Good to hear everything went well and it is super to journey before the rush hour times in holiday periods :Stinky My wife and I are hoping to take "Tango out at easter if we can solve the shower drainage problem, she says no chance of her being on board, if she cant shower lol, me a bucket of warm water does the trick, she states if I want to live longer get the shower working cheersbar