Norwich City Football

Andrewcook

Hi all as you all know Morwich City Football Club is in the Championship at the moment as they are looking very  likely to be back in the Premier League in the Year 2021 as this will put Norfolk and the tourism back on the map once again . As to all this Gloom and Dome at this time. Just to let you all know I'm a West Ham supporter. Good luck to Norwich City Football  return to the Premier League. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Andrewcook said:

Hi all as you all know Morwich City Football Club is in the Championship at the moment as they are looking very  likely to be back in the Premier League in the Year 2021

Be good but for how long!! 

Be good if they went down, a lot, then they could do what they do best, thrash Ipswich Town!

10th January 1959 I travelled on a football special to watch Norwich City thrash us (Man U) 3-0 in the FA cup third round. The weather was bitter and the train had no heating which really compounded the misery of the seven hour journey home.

The only consolation was that we were knocked out by a team that reached the semis and who only lost out on going to Wembley by one goal in a replay, whereas Man City were knocked out by Grimsby in the same round.

Well, us Donny Rovers fans are in danger of needing oxygen masks once again, we currently lie fourth in our division (1) with a game in hand, which if we win that puts us top outright.  Championship once again here we come.  Just hope Rotherham stay up so we can give them another lesson

Griff

We moved from Thurso to the Wirral when I had just started school. One of the first questions was what football team did I support. Answer was none. Next was what is your favourite colour, it was red.... the rest is history. If it had been blue it could have need Everton.... how lucky was I.

13 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Well, us Donny Rovers fans are in danger of needing oxygen masks once again, we currently lie fourth in our division (1) with a game in hand, which if we win that puts us top outright.  Championship once again here we come.  Just hope Rotherham stay up so we can give them another lesson

Griff

Your starter for ten,

Doncaster's record attendance was against?                                                                            Bonus points, Chelsea's first ever home league match was against?   :default_biggrin:

On 19/12/2020 at 18:39, Andrewcook said:

Hi all as you all know Morwich City Football Club is in the Championship at the moment as they are looking very  likely to be back in the Premier League in the Year 2021 as this will put Norfolk and the tourism back on the map once again . As to all this Gloom and Dome at this time. Just to let you all know I'm a West Ham supporter. Good luck to Norwich City Football  return to the Premier League. 

Thank you, always enjoy playing West Ham when we’re in the same division.

BTW I know Doncaster’s record attendance at both their homes...

On 20/12/2020 at 02:05, Wonderwall said:

Hibernian FC  are the only football team worth supporting.

Everyone, who knows anything about football knows that .

My brother in  laws coffin toured round Easter Road, before his funeral near Falkirk about 18 months ago.

On 21/12/2020 at 09:05, Maxwellian said:

We moved from Thurso to the Wirral when I had just started school. One of the first questions was what football team did I support. Answer was none. Next was what is your favourite colour, it was red.... the rest is history. If it had been blue it could have need Everton.... how lucky was I.

So you support  the Thurso Vikings.

unnamed.jpg

Me, I went to school in Inverness and have no interest in 22 overpaid men  pretending to be pushed over..

Now if you think Inverness Caledonian Thistle is a long name for a football club , think what it would have been like if the Third Inverness team had joined in the merger...Clachnacuddin

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Maxwellian said:

The football team, Thurso FC (nicknamed "the Vikings"), was established in 1998 and plays in the North Caledonian League.

Not an option when I was there :)

Well you could support them or since you live in Hampshire, Southampton my mum's team..

Though seeing the dragon , I have no idea what colour the RAF Neatishead football team played in , I sailed and played Baseball for Neatishead..