Friday Night Quiz 2021

Bern

10 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Mate, I'm sat here wondering how I won a tie break guessing there were 133464676566487 countries in South Africa or something, I didn't even read the question....I've been stitched up by that JanetAnne.

Get tuned in next week though because I'm bringing the quiz to end all quiz's....come on, we all already know the subjects :default_norty:

:default_smiley-angelic002:

• Like 1

Guest Jayfire

So after the great stitch up last week it falls to me to host the quiz this Friday

Apparently I'm not allowed to just Google questions as we go so I've asked me mate Dave to think up some questions for me. 

Unfortunately Dave is even more thick than me so I took over and did it for myself, so come along and join in on a quiz so simplistically easy that even I know the answers to the questions

In no particular order, topics will be

Moving Pictures

Anything Goes

Prequels And Sequels 

Short Intermission For A Cup Of Tea And A Biscuit

All Around The Broads

Out And About

Just For Laughs

So come along...it's not like you have anything better to do on a Friday night :default_drinks:

22 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Looking forward to it already. :default_drink_2:

Let us know how you get on Jean and watch that Fireman Sam! 

The internet up here in flat hat land makes even Virgin Media seem good. Tin cans and wet string are about it. Mrs Nog tried once but the quiz had finished by the time she got her answer in! 

Guest Jayfire
1 hour ago, hazelgirl said:

Ta muchly :default_wub: must have lost the link at some point :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

You should come Lyndseee, you'll have a great chance of winning too seeing as you're in the young guns camp....just 🤭

28 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

You should come Lyndseee, you'll have a great chance of winning too seeing as you're in the young guns camp....just 🤭

Hahahaha I used to take part loads and I know that being in the "young guns" camp doesn't help a jot, never did me anyway, I know how tricky these quizzes can get and I usually have to blag points :default_norty: 

• Haha 1

Guest Jayfire
1 minute ago, hazelgirl said:

Hahahaha I used to take part loads and I know that being in the "young guns" camp doesn't help a jot, never did me anyway, I know how tricky these quizzes can get and I usually have to blag points :default_norty: 

It'll help this week with me running the show, besides points obviously don't count, if they did I wouldn't be dishing out the questions this week would I JanetAnne? :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Jayfire said:

It'll help this week with me running the show, besides points obviously don't count, if they did I wouldn't be dishing out the questions this week would I JanetAnne? :facepalm:

Oh heaven help us, I should have read previous comments before committing myself lol

Guest Jayfire
3 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Oh heaven help us, I should have read previous comments before committing myself lol

Lol, have 6 points :default_biggrin:

Guest Jayfire
4 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Can I have some as well please? I have asked nicely! :default_rofl:

Jean, you know you've already won. You don't need any bonus points :default_norty:

Guest Jayfire

Oh sorry guys, I popped in at about half 8 and no-one was logged in, then everything transpired to make my Friday night a nightmare, I do apologise, I've got all the questions ready too :facepalm:

That’s odd Jay, because I logged into the chat room probably just before or just on 8.30. There were a number of others there chatting and your name was on the list of people logged in. So I don’t know what happened but hope you’re ok.