iPhone

Guest mariotech

How do upload a photo from my iphoneto the forum

hi mariotech, i'm afraid you can't do it, ive also got an iphone & ive got a mercury full screen browser on it, & i thought it might work but it does'nt, pity really it would have been nice to be able to put videos & pics straight on there. lori :roll:

How do upload a photo from my iphoneto the forum

Email it to yourself, then use a computer to pick up the email and upload to the forum (or Photobucket). There is no way to upload directly from the iPhone.

Hi Jim,

Attaching photos on the HTC Desire S should be no problem as you can browse the file structure of your android phone. If you cant preview a thumbnail of the photo in your web browser, connect to android market and download the "File Expert" app, this is the best one I've seen so far and its free. File Expert will allow you to open the photos on your phone via their filename and should make identification easier.

cheers!

Andy

Don't have an iphone so can't offer a direct solution..............

As a work around can you not upload to an online host e.g. Flickr, Photobucket and copy the link and paste that into the forum post which will allow the photo to display?

Not a direct upload but I would have thought a workable option

Has no one got a shot of a private boat aground yet this year? just so know one can accuse the forum of giving the impression it is only hire boats that run aground. :naughty:

No Ian - but caught this poor chap on the mud opposite the BA moorings at Burgh Castle at the weekend - was stranded until the early hours of the morning waiting for the tide.

post-710-136713816992_thumb.jpg

• 11 years later...

That's me received a new replacement iphone 11

Tbh, had it for about five days, its taken me that long to muster up the courage to commission it over from my iphone 5S (Not a teenager you understand)

It was surprisingly easy!

Only got stuck once at the very last hurdle so had to ring for help and that was only a five minute verification with a business advisor

Anyroadup, now I have to learn this new phones nuances.

Daughter has ordered me a protection case which will arrive today.  She tells me it is 'Dad Proof' that is it should protect against multiple drops, water, power tool vibration and general misuse / abuse

Question - what do I do with the old phone - Give it away?  Sell it?  Don't want to keep it as I spare, as we used to do that and they never saw the light of day again

Griff